Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower on Sunday, January 11. My mother and sister held it for me at my mother's house. Despite the 6 inches of snow we got the night before, most everyone was still able to come. I had such a wonderful time and can't believe all of the nice things I received. I felt very loved after my shower! My sister and mother did a fantastic job with the food. Everything was delicious. Here are some pictures from the shower:
Tim was allowed in for a little while!
Tim's favorite gift: The Jeep Jogger. It plays music and has shocks. He'll have it hooked up with an amp in no time.
My helpers: My cousin Abby and my sister Emilie

In other news, we have our first birth class tonight. I must say...I'm a little nervous. I'm very excited though. This just means we are getting closer!

No comments: