

Happy New Year! I am 30 weeks today. We had a nice New Year's. We went to my friend Brianna's house for a nice dinner and then played video games. I was amazed I actually made it to midnight! I don't really remember much though because I was so groggy. My mom came out tonight and we made ham and her delicious potatoes. My sister was supposed to come, but is sadly home with the flu.

I went on a mini shopping spree this week. I bought a ton of stuff from Old Navy online. They are practically giving stuff away. I bought sweaters, shirts, and jeans. I already feel so much better with clothes that fit! My tummy gets bigger every day and it is so important to be comfortable.
I took a few days off of work this week and am really enjoying myself. I have been cleaning and organizing...my new favorite things to do.
Symptoms:
fatigue
backache
indigestion
What is baby up to this week?

Fetal development in pregnancy week 30:fetus in seventh month The light is visible at the end of the tunnel! Your over sized self and amazing growing baby have finally reached the single digits (in terms of weeks till birth)! The fine lanugo hair that has been growing all over their little monkey-like body is going to start falling off this week in preparation for the big day. But don’t be shocked if they’re hairier than you’d anticipated, some babies keep their lanugo until after birth. Still, it’s not any cause to be concerned as it will fall off eventually. No surprises here: your little porker is getting even cuter with increasingly pudgy arms and legs this week thanks to the ever-growing layers of subcutaneous fat. In terms of numbers, your baby should be weighing in at around 3 pounds 12 ounces (or more!) and be nearly 16 inches long.
2 comments:
Love the belly! You look great hun, don't you love the nesting instinct? :)
Dear Danielle and Tim,
Happy New Year! So exciting. We send all our love and best wishes. Wish we were closer to you than L.A.
Uncle Jacques and Aura
Post a Comment