Well I am
definitely entering the comfortable period of this pregnancy! I have been feeling great. I am happy all of the time and my energy has really come back. This is what I imagined pregnancy to be like! :-) My appetite is increasing and I am obsessed with food. The other night, I had an entire dream about cheesecake. Yes, an entire dream devoted to it. It is amazing the strength this experience has given me. I had a bad cold all of last week, and it didn't even faze me. Everyone said I sounded so bad, but I felt like saying, "This is nothing! I feel great!" I'm starting to show now and people can really tell that I am pregnant. That has been fun. I would say the only weird thing that has been going on, is blood sugar attacks. Tim and I went to the grocery store yesterday and I had to drop down to the ground and fan myself until I felt better. This is the second or third time this has happened, and it is really embarrassing. Each time this happened, I had eaten about an hour before. My doctor seems to think they are blood sugar surges. I have to remember to keep cheese or peanut butter crackers with me at all times! I find now if I don't eat something with a lot of protein for breakfast, I feel faint within an hour. Must keep eating!
I ordered more maternity clothes and they arrived on Friday. What a difference! It was so nice to wear clothes this weekend that fit! Even my sweaters from last year were starting to show my stomach the past few days! I felt like I was constantly pulling on my pants and pulling my shirts and sweaters down. So uncomfortable!
The baby has been very active lately. I literally feel him doing somersaults from time to time. It is an unexplainable feeling that is for sure! Looks like we have a very active boy on our hands.
What is baby up to this month?

Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment