Friday, October 24, 2008

20 weeks

I'm half way there! I have a cold this week (thank you, Tim), but it seems like nothing compared to morning sickness! The childbirth books that I ordered came this week and I am so excited to start reading them. I also called the hospital and am setting Tim and I up for our childbirth class next month. Very exciting! We also received the most ADORABLE pajamas for the baby. I'll post them here because they are just so cute. It is all getting very real! I can almost imagine our little boy running around in these. And if your cute meter hasn't reached the red yet, here is our dog Lily in an outfit Tim bought for her. We could barely stop laughing to take this picture.

Symptoms: headache, back and neck ache



What is baby up to this week?


Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Those pajamas are simply adorable, and your dog is so cute! Wahoo for the half way point!