Monday, November 10, 2008

22 weeks 4 days

I had a nice weekend! My mom came out and we went to Boston to see Emilie for dinner on her Birthday! I can't believe me sister is 23. My mom was a huge help this weekend. She went grocery shopping with me. My sciatic nerve has been killing me the last couple days. Baby must be resting on it! Here are some pictures of our night in Boston. Don't mind the poor picture quality...we have a new camera and I have no idea how to use it.


2 comments:

Lulu said...

Yay, love the belly! Glad you had a good weekend :)

Shannon said...

Hi! I asked Lindsey about you and she gave me your blog address. I remember you from GP and am glad to see you're getting through the pregnancy, im sorry you had/have some bad m/s though, yuck!