It has been VERY chilly here the last few days. Our high for yesterday was 24 degrees! The kids have been keeping busy with more indoor activities. There has been a lot of "fortress" being played in here. Did I mention we'll be needing a new couch once the kids are older?
We've been doing a lot of dancing. Both Dill and Lou love to dance. (Louise has her long hair in this video!) They have their own dance moves that they've made up. They also have a game they play while dancing. Louise runs and Dillon tackles her. They both love it, surprisingly, but we wonder why Louise goes up to people at random and gives them a shove.
We've been teaching our pup new tricks!
And I just had to include this picture of Dillon. He likes to fall asleep in our bed sometimes when he is having trouble sleeping. We let him snuggle in our bed until it's time for me to go to bed and then I move him to his own bedroom. I came in to move him a few nights ago and this is what I found. He had fallen asleep watching Louise on the monitor!
No comments:
Post a Comment