Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One last day at the park

Park days are definitely numbered as we get closer to the end of November. I'm actually very surprised we are still having decent weather here. It will be cold and rainy most of the time, but then we'll get a sunny day in the 60's out of the blue! Last week we had one of those days and went to the park. We met our friend Aggie there with her two little ones Vance and Evie. Vance is 2.5 and Evie is 13 months.








Tim has been working a lot. This week he is working every day and night except Sunday. I know Dillon misses him. The only time he gets to see Tim is in the mornings before work. He loves watching DaDa get ready and always tries to wear his shoes:



I can't wait for Thanksgiving next week so that Dillon can see more of Tim. I'm hoping Dillon continues his good eating streak and eats a lot at Thanksgiving! I also can't wait to see my darling sister, Emilie. I know Dillon is going to be excited!!





No comments: