


Lounging in the tub:
He kept asking for "more" bubbles. We had reached max bubble capacity:
Looking for all of my toys under all these bubbles is hard!
He loved driving his toy car under the bubbles:
Dillon also loves play dough right now. I went to the store and bought cream of tartar so I could make real homemade play dough. Dillon plays with it at least once a day. Amazingly, he hasn't tried to eat it yet. I can clearly remember BEGGING my mother to try the play dough. Once she finally let me and I remember how salty and gross it was.
Play dough is very serious business:

Dillon started saying two new words this week: outside and ball. His favorite foods of the moment are chicken nuggets and ketchup. Don't even say ketchup around this kid because he'll eat it with a spoon. (Gag) Broccoli is still a safe bet, thankfully. I love watching him happily chow down on broccoli since that is one of the only fresh foods he'll eat.
Play dough is very serious business:
Dillon started saying two new words this week: outside and ball. His favorite foods of the moment are chicken nuggets and ketchup. Don't even say ketchup around this kid because he'll eat it with a spoon. (Gag) Broccoli is still a safe bet, thankfully. I love watching him happily chow down on broccoli since that is one of the only fresh foods he'll eat.
Dillon has a BFF. His name is Owen and Dillon met him at Park Playgroup on Monday afternoons. Owen just turned two and the two of them are two peas in a pod. They are both sweet, stubborn, energetic little boys. This afternoon when they saw each other they actually kissed on the lips and gave each other a big hug. It was beyond cute.
I notice Dillon is starting to get more possessive of toys. He never used to care too much if another child took a toy from him or had a toy he wanted. I was shocked at his relaxed attitude. Well, that's changed dramatically. Dillon and I are constantly battling at playgroups over toys. He'll try to steal a toy from a child and I have to pull him off kicking and screaming. I'm sure he'll soon learn about sharing.
No comments:
Post a Comment