
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Heat Wave
Just when we thought this scorcher of a summer was over, it came back for one last curtain call. Temperatures have been in the 90's all week. Tomorrow should be the last day of sticky weather. I never thought I'd be so excited for Fall, but this heat is really getting to me. Last weekend we went to Robert and Denise's house for dinner and a dip in their pool. Dillon has really been running me ragged lately and an afternoon with friends by the pool was just what I needed. Dillon hadn't seem DaDa in a couple days so the two of them were having fun playing. Robert took some fantastic photos of Dillon and I wanted to share them. It also looks like Dillon will be experiencing his first hurricane as Earl makes his way up the coast. We should know more tomorrow about where Earl will be visiting!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am so looking forward to some cooler weather! Dillon is getting so big and he's such a cutie, looks like he loves the water :)
Post a Comment