Friday, August 13, 2010

The Rough Week

It's been a long week and I am sure glad it's Friday. Earlier this week, Dillon took a bad fall on our sidewalk. We were playing tag and Dillon was running after me. All of a sudden I heard a loud THUMP. I turned around and Dillon was sprawled out on the cement. He had tripped and fallen, hitting his forehead right on the sidewalk. Tim and I don't seem to bruise very easily, so Dillon has been pretty lucky so far. He falls all the time, but with no obvious bumps and bruises. Well, this time he got a huge red bump and scrape on his head.
Later that afternoon, he fell AGAIN and scraped his arm. The next day, he was stung by bee at the park. There were some fun moments! Dillon loves to help feed the dogs. I can tell they are probably less than thrilled, but it keeps everyone busy while I get breakfast together!

No comments: