Wednesday, February 25, 2015

You'll never guess what's going on in Massachusetts!

It's STILL snowing! Those are our mail boxes. Since this picture was taken we've received MORE snow. The mailboxes are now completely buried. My mail comes out of a hole in a snow bank. I'm not kidding. I can't even raise the flag for outgoing mail.


 Some of us don't mind the snow all that much.


 I should say that some of us don't mind lying in the snow while Mommy takes pictures of them.
 
 We had a visit from Aunt Emilie last weekend. We went to Great Barrington to help Memere with some home repairs and Aunt Emilie was there! We ended up getting snowed in (big surprise!) and stayed an extra night. We had a lot of fun.

 Also, this picture pretty much sums up Dillon these days. He has turned into such a boy. I grew up with a sister and all girl cousins. I have no idea what boys do. His behavior is so foreign to me. He is pretty funny, but wow, he can be quite a goofball.
 And Louise just likes to pretend her crayons are a family and put on makeup. How did I end up with such stereotypical children?!
 We had this great idea that we would go for a leisurely stroll in downtown Great Barrington on Saturday and take some pictures. Silly us, we forgot for a moment that it was 8 degrees with a wind-chill of -100. We hurried from store to store before finally hibernating in a coffee shop for some fancy over-priced hot cocoa. (Yes, it was delicious.) We did manage a few quick shots.


 And then it started to snow. And snow and snow and snow. We got 6 more inches of snow that afternoon. It made for some great pictures outside though. My sister is an excellent model. I didn't have to do ANY editing to these. She's that gorgeous. ;-)


 Then it was my turn:




No comments: