Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bunkin it!

Dillon has wanted bunk beds for years. We finally decided to get him some for his 6th birthday and we surprised him with them early. I've never seen him so excited. He actually came up to me and gave me an unprovoked, heartfelt thank you. He told me this was the best day EVER. It melted my heart. Louise obviously HAD to sleep in there with him. Everything went pretty well. We had a few middle of the night incidents where Dillon fell on the ladder trying to climb down, but Dillon doesn't seem to care. Now the Shaughnessey siblings are begging us to let them share a room. Tim is against it, but I told them that if they continue to sleep in the bunk beds without any trouble, we'll THINK about it. I think it's adorable that they want to be together!
 

I will update on the progress of that!
 
 

No comments: