Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Louise is TWO!

2012
Louise is two years old! We had a small party for her on Saturday, her actual birthday. We kept it small and simple because we had a busy weekend. Lucca (our little cousin) was baptized on Sunday. We had lovely weather. It was 70 degrees and sunny. I also weaned Louise last week. I couldn't believe what a hard time I had with weaning her. She took it MUCH better than I did. I've been consciously weaning her for the last few months and we were down to one feeding a day, right before bed, for about a month. I had a hard time taking the final step, but I think it's going to be ok. :-)
2013


2013

2013
2013
Louise is getting to be a big girl She finally let me put a clip in her hair. It lasted a few minutes.



 Dillon and Louise have been playing on the swing set a lot. They figured out how to swing at the same time. Dill just holds onto Louise's swing and starts pumping. They both get going pretty high!


 Can you believe she's two?! Look at all that hair!
 She's still the same spunky, silly, adventurous girl. She has a big personality.
 And of course our Dillon continues to be a model big bro.




 Louise actually blew her candles out herself. I accidentally (really!) put a trick candle on her cake and she got to have several tries at blowing out her candles.
 She LOOOOVED her ice cream cake. Who needs to wait for a spoon?


No comments: