Dillon and Louise are growing and changing every day. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but it still amazes me how quickly they change and how fast it all goes by. One of the things I've noticed lately is how much they eat. Dillon was never a big eater and I never noticed much a difference in how much food I had to make or buy. Now that both kids are eating like crazy, I can't believe how fast the food goes at family meals and how much extra I need at the store.
Louise will eat pretty much anything. Her latest favorite is beets. Dillon won't touch them yet, but Louise can't stop herself.
Dillon is finally eating more. He actually enjoys what I serve and cleans his plate. This is just such a good feeling. We battled with his eating for years. And did I mention that BOTH children LOVE kale chips? Score. Seriously, SCORE.Louise has become her own little person over the summer. She can do so much on her own now. She understands everything. Tim and I were marveling at how much she picks up from Dillon and other children.
The kids play together now. It's so fun to watch. There is a lot of fighting, but a lot of entertainment for them too.
Louise continues to rotate between feisty little monster and sweet little angel. Poor Dillon doesn't know what to do with her. She bit him directly on the "bum bum" yesterday. Dillon wouldn't move out of her way and she let him have it. Dillon is so patient with her and almost never retaliates.
Pepere tried talking some sense into her...
But who knows what's going on in that pretty little head of hers. I can only imagine she's plotting her next attack. (And looking adorable doing it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment