Thursday, December 29, 2011

More Christmas

 I'm still not caught up to Christmas day, but I'm getting there. A couple weeks before Christmas, Great Barrington had a Holiday Stroll. They closed down Railroad Street and all of the local shops had booths and activities for everyone. Dillon loves to ride on DaDa's shoulders now for a bird's eye view.
 We went out to eat at 20 Railroad. This was Dillon's first trip there. He had pigs in a blanket and ate them all.
 We celebrated a birthday at the daycare. As you can see from Dillon's face, he was pretty happy about that. He loves birthdays. When he first saw Christmas lights he would shout, "Happy Birthday!!"
 Every year we look forward to the Hurley Family Santa Party. It is so much fun. Santa comes and the kids get to open pinatas. Here is Dillon baking cookies for the party.

 Dillon was reunited with his BFF Emily. They had SUCH a good time playing together.
 And yes, that's right, you don't have to get new glasses. That's Dillon sitting on Santa's lap. I never EVER thought this would happen, but he shocked us all.


 Dillon was a little uncertain about the pinatas. I think he thought he was doing something wrong by hitting them. When all of the goodies came out, he asked first if he could run and get them.


No comments: