Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve!

 We went to Tim's parent's house for Christmas Eve this year. GREAT Grandpa, Uncle Brian, Uncle Mike, and Aunt Liz were there. We enjoyed great company and a delicious dinner.  Dillon was in good spirits and ready for some fun.
 It was a very Thomas Christmas. Notice the Thomas wrapping paper.
 Dillon also got some great wooden food sets for his new kitchen set.


We had such a great time. Dillon was all about opening presents this year and was very excited for Santa to be coming. He was really starting to "get" Christmas this year and that made things a lot of fun. Keeping with my family's tradition, I put his stocking at the foot of his bed to find in the morning. It was fun for Tim and me to recreate memories from our childhood's for Dillon. Please excuse my appearance in these pictures. I was feeling terrible all weekend and for most of this week. This pregnancy has been (dare I say it) rougher than my pregnancy with Dillon. I feel like I just can't get rested and am always feeling sick to my stomach. I feel like a cranky zombie 24/7.

No comments: