Friday, October 29, 2010

oooh It's love

I can't get enough of my little Dillon. I could take pictures of him all.day.long. Oh wait, I do! Here are some pictures we took today. We had playgroup in the morning and all of the kids dressed up. Dillon seemed excited to see all of his friends again and like the costumes. He hated wearing his own costume, but he loved seeing the others!

Before we went to playgroup, Dillon had some work to do on the laptop. He imitates DaDa working on the computer any chance he gets:



"This is hard stuff!"



Dillon is a lion for Halloween this year. I LOOOVE the costume. He hates wearing the hood, but he looks so darn cute in it.

Ready to get his lion suit on!
After playgroup and a little nap, we went outside to enjoy some cold fall weather.










No comments: