Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Teeth...the better to bite you with

Dillon was a late teether. He didn't get a single tooth until 8 or 9 months. However, since then, Dillon gets teeth two at a time. He now has 9 teeth!! He has been a cranky franky recently and taking him to babysitting in the afternoons has been quite challenging. I was playing a game where I tilt him upside down, (a sure fire way to get him smiling) and there I saw his first molar poking through! Poor guy. He's getting a bottom center tooth AND a big molar! I have to admit I was a little embarrassed by how excited I got at the sight of this molar.
Dillon continues to wreak havoc on our pets. He loves them. If I even utter the word "kitty" Dillon comes running making his new meow noise. It's hilarious. He is getting quite rough with the animals though. Oscar the cat is probably getting the worst of it. Dillon pulls his tail whenever he gets the chance.
Dillon in the dog bed:
Hanging out with his best buds forever, (bbf)


No comments: