Monday, April 26, 2010

Fazes

I just had to include this photo because I love Dill's chubby cheeks: Dillon is going through another one of his fazes. One thing I've learned from motherhood is that there are constant ups and downs. Just when you think things can't get any worse, they change and everything is better. Just when you think you're into a comfortable schedule, things change and you are all over the place again. Dillon is back to getting up at night. I feel like he's a newborn again. I'm up at all hours of the night changing diapers. Dill needs to get his digestion schedule back on track. He also gets up at the crack of dawn...5am. I'm losing my sanity from the wake up calls and the early rising. I keep telling myself that it will pass. As a result of being up at night and getting up early, Dillon is a cranky boy. He spends most of his day clinging to my leg, screaming a high pitched shriek when something doesn't go his way. Again, I know this will pass.
Let's talk about some positives, shall we? Dillon is pointing up a storm. I can't take a picture of the child without him pointing at the camera:

He also gives real hugs and kisses now. I looooove this!

More pointing:


I had my nails done last weekend and I chose a very bright color, A Good Mandarin is Hard to Find by OPI. Dillon kept staring and touching my nails. It was adorable:



It amazes me daily how much Dillon really sees and takes in. Last night he tried to put on his own pajamas. He didn't succeed, but it was so cute to see him trying to get his little shirt over his head. He also took my brush yesterday and starting combing through his hair. He got a hold of my toothbrush and tried to brush his teeth.



Annnnd one more pointing at the camera:








No comments: