Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Dillon was sick for Halloween this year. He had a cold which he quickly passed to me. While he was sick his attention span was quite short so I had to be creative. We spent a lot of time stand at the gate looking at the dogs. The dogs are excellent with Dillon, but with him all over the floor now we want to keep the dog hair confined to the kitchen.
Dillon was supposed to spend the evening at Grammy's house on Halloween while Tim and I went to a Halloween party, but when Dillon started with a fever we all stayed in. Dillon went to bed early and Tim and I watched a scary movie: A Haunting in Connecticut. Grammy sent over a special Halloween present and he LOVED it. Dillon loves the bath and had a blast with his new toy.

On the day of Halloween we dressed Dillon up in his costume. He was a pumpkin. It was unseasonably warm with temps in the 60's so he didn't keep it on too long.



Finally, here is Dillon playing with his new toy in the tub. Tim is squirting Dillon in the face with the fish and he loves it. In the video, I point out that it isn't me doing that, but Daddy...just to be clear.haha We still use the infant tub for bath time because Dillon loves to go underwater. Yikes. I am happy to report that Dillon seems to be feeling a little better. He is still snotty(in more ways than one), sneezing, and coughing, but getting better.



No comments: