Monday, March 9, 2009

39 weeks 4 days

3 days to go until my due date. I feel like I'm going to pop at any minute. I feel like I keep starting labor and then stopping for the last week at least. I'm just waiting for the day when it will progress. This weekend was a gorgeous! It warmed up to almost 60 degrees and we had just about all of the snow melt away. Tim and I spent a lot of time outside. We went for a few walks and I sat outside while he worked on our boat. My Dad came out this weekend and installed our new icemaker. It was a pleasant and productive weekend. This time of year in MA is so funny. One day it will be 60 degrees and sunny, the next day it will snow. This morning we woke up to a dusting of snow and temps back below freezing. Yesterday seemed like it didn't even happen! Well, it was nice to feel the sun on my face for at least a couple days! Spring is coming. We also turned the clocks forward this weekend and I love that it is lighter later. It certainly helps to cheer things up. Now I just need my springtime baby! I don't have much else to report. I'm just hoping that one of these days I'll finally go into labor!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I'm so excited for you hun, you're almost there and then you get to meet your little one!
Glad it's been nice out so you've been able to go for walks :)