I completely forgot to upload pictures from our Quabbin trip a few weeks ago. It was my first time going there in the fall. It was beautiful. Dillon rode his bike. Louise rode hers for about five minutes and then made Daddy carry it up all the hills.
Emma and Leanna were visiting us for the day. It was their first time seeing the Quabbin.
There are some pretty awesome hills there and the kids loved coasting down them on their bikes.
Not this hill of course, that would be painful!
This weekend we stayed pretty quiet. Tim worked ALL weekend outside on the leaves and preparing the house for winter. I took the kids for a couple of walks and played around inside.
Louise LOVES playing doctor with her dolls. She announces that it's time for their checkup and lines them all up.
We went to the annual Palmer Monson Family Network Spaghetti Supper on Saturday night. I have been wanting to go for years, but have always been busy. I took the kids and we had such a great time. They had their faces painted, ate a delicious spaghetti dinner with homemade meatballs, made necklaces, and danced to live music.
When Dillon got off the bus this afternoon, the bus driver told me that Dillon fell asleep on the way home! I guess the weekend tired him out despite being pretty quiet.














No comments:
Post a Comment