We are still freezing up here in Massachusetts. It's one of those winters that will make spring seem extra sweet when it finally gets here. Louise has started singing. It's adorable. I was changing her diaper the other day and she started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I wasn't even aware that she knew this song that well, but she must have picked it up from Dillon. Obviously, it wasn't perfect, but I could actually identify the song. I have been trying to get it on tape, but she tends to go into a different or made up song every time I hit record on the camera. I have some if it in the video below, but she starts singing about rocking pretty quickly. Still cute!
While Louise has been singing away the winter blues, Dillon has been playing. He went digging for treasure with his new pirate kit.
He built the biggest train track EVER.We've been trying some new snacks around here. Louise loves anything you put in front of her, but Dillon is a little harder to please. Nutella and peanut butter has been a big hit for a special treat. Louise ends up wearing it.
Louise was getting cranky at meals and I discovered that it's because she wants to sit at the table with us and not in her high chair. Since moving her, meals have been fun and relaxing again for everyone involved.
Even raw broccoli is an enjoyable snack now!
No comments:
Post a Comment