Sunday, May 19, 2013

Louise is ONE!

That's right! Louise turned twelve months on Friday. I know every parent says this and I've said it many times before, but I can't believe how fast that went.
Louise on her birthday
 We celebrated her birthday with the family on Saturday. It was a small birthday party/graduation party for Uncle Brian. Congrats Uncle Brian!!
 Louise clearly enjoyed having a day that was all about her. The second child really does get less attention. She doesn't have many toys that are entirely hers and every moment is shared with her brother. That's fine, but it was nice to celebrate Louise. A day all about Louise!
Waiting for her guests to arrive. 
 Louise took her first steps two months ago, but never started really walking. Well, the week before her birthday she started walking more and more. On the day of her party, she decided to switch over to walking all together. It was very exciting.

 She loves playing with all of her new toys and loves the teether and big floppy hat. She walks around the living room back and forth with these two things.
More pictures are coming, but I wanted to post what I had so far. It was a great day. Louise is the most charming, happy baby. This song says it all!

No comments: