Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A few of our favorite things...

Louise totally digs the walker. She's pushing it around like a pro!
 We looove dancing to music. I put on music while I make dinner most nights and Louise likes to take her spot right below the speakers and dance away.
 
Black beans are also a favorite:
 And cutting with scissors. Dillon is so excited to start preschool next fall so that he can use scissors. I'm not entirely sure why he thinks he has to go to preschool to cut things, but I decided he should do some practicing at Memere's house.
 We like making faces with the pack and play after Louise wakes up from nap:

We like bundling up and taking walks. It was in the high 40's here this week. Heat wave! We hurried out for a walk. There was still now on the ground, but at least the sidewalks were clear. I can't tell you how nice it was to get some fresh air. Cabin fever is hitting hard this year. I'm counting down the days until spring!

No comments: