 |
| Hot and sweaty? It was 90 degrees here a couple of weeks ago. Poor Louise was melting. I was glad to not be pregnant for that little heat wave! |
I've been wanting to update for a while. Baby Louise was three weeks old yesterday. Time is flying by, but it feels like she's always been here. It seems like ages ago that I was pregnant. Speaking of, I am SO happy not to be pregnant anymore. I didn't realize how terrible I felt until after I had the baby. While I was pregnant, I couldn't bring myself to go to the grocery store. It just made me sick. Last weekend, I loaded BOTH kids into the car and took them both shopping all by myself at the grocery store. It was pouring and very crowded, but we did a great job. Louise slept the entire time and Dillon sat in the cart and played with his train. We've been going for walks every day now that the weather is nice. I'm enjoying getting out of the house while I still can! We are all continuing to settle in. It's been busy around here. Tim's birthday was last weekend. We had a little get together over here for him. Baby Louise got to meet Uncle Brian for the first time.

Dillon enjoyed cake! Dillon has been getting a little better with his behavior. He continutes to be an awesome big brother, but still like to act out with Mommy from time to time.
Dillon loves including Louise in his games. Here is Dillon chattering away about his trains. He kept referring to Louise and how she had to this and that.
And this was what Louise was doing to participate in the game...
Louise is a very calm and serious baby. She was 11 pounds at her two week appointment and her belly button is finally starting to heal. Did I mention that before? It was having some trouble healing and Dr. Vagal applied some silver nitrate to help it along. It's almost time for the big tub bath!
If Louise had a license, this would be the picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment