Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dillon's Third Birthday Party

 Well, we did it! We managed to have a birthday for Dillon without him being sick. This is a first. Dillon had a complete BLAST at his party. It was so much for for me to see him having such a great time. Dillon is still obsessed with trains and Thomas the Train so we had another train party. I ordered a Thomas cake and was so pleased with how cute it was!


 Dillon also had a friend his age at the party this time around. Here he is with his pal, Nathan. Nathan is just a few days older than Dillon. The two boys had a lot of fun.






 Dillon will remember this party for a long time. He is still talking about it. Thank you to our fantastic family and friends for helping to make this day so special!!

That next day, we had some special visitors to our yard. Two pileated woodpeckers circled a tree in our yard for an hour.  I had never seen one before. They are HUGE. (12 inches tall) I also learned they are the birds that woody woodpecker is based on. Prettty neat.
Everything else is going fine with us. Dillon is sick now. I think he waited until after his birthday to get his spring virus. That's fine with me. :-)

No comments: