Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

I realized I only took a few pictures this year! We went to my mother's house in Great Barrington. My sister and my father were visiting. They both flew up and we were all so excited to be together.
Dillon has a new owl hat! I think I mentioned in one of my last posts that Dillon is scared of owls. We've been working hard to get him over that. I found the cutest owl hat while out shopping with Tim's mom one night and had to get it. It was just too funny. Dillon loves the hat and we don't hear quite as much from Dillon about being afraid anymore. Dillon continues to say hilarious things. I swear I need to carry around a pen and paper to keep track. Whenever I go to blog I can't remember the things he comes up with. I will say that he is now a little leery of Santa Claus. We saw him at the mall and when I asked him if he wanted to go say hi Dillon replied with, "I feel sick."
 We had a big crew for dinner. The food and company was awesome as usual.
 Dillon wouldn't try a bite of Thankgiving dinner. He ate toast and honey (his latest obsession) a few hours later. I am also told that he helped Memere polish off a few slices of pudding pie.


 Dillon liked Memere's exercise bike.
 I also had my high school reunion over the holiday. It was the Friday after Thanksgiving. It was a little tough being one of the only people in the place not drinking, but the food was awesome! I was actually very nervous about going, but ended up having a great time once I got comfortable. It was really nice seeing everyone. We had a great turn out. I wouldn't mind doing these more often. It was a VERY RARE night out for me. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I blew dry and curled my hair. I even wore eyeliner. Again, a rarity these days. I actually felt somewhat like myself pre-2009! I even met up with a few friends for dinner before. What could be better?

I was completely exhausted after the holiday. I don't remember feeling this way with Dillon. I  get completely emotionally and physically drained very easily. I'm feeling a little better for the most part in terms of nausea, but not that great yet. My appetite is picking up. I love that. I have such great memories of chowing down when I was pregnant with Dillon. However, I am still gagging through out the day. I still have very little energy as well. Being pregnant with a toddler is a whole new ballgame. Also, the job that I have now is much more stressful and physical than the job I had with Dillon. I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow so I'm really hoping to continue to feel better and better. And for those wondering, it looks like we'll be finding out the sex of Baby S #2 around Christmas or the week after. I'm still thinking girl. I just feel so different than when I was pregnant with Dillon.

No comments: