Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Littlest Pumpkin in the Pumpkin Patch

Last week, Nicole and I took the babies to Randolph Farm in Ludlow. They have all kinds of fall activities including a hay ride, hay maze, and pumpkin patch. They have all kinds of great photo opts as well! They even have a "mini" hay maze for the little ones. It was such a cute place.


Dillon is starting to do a little better at night. He has really spaced his daytime feedings out as well. He goes to bed at 7:30 and nurses. He gets up at around 10:30 to nurse and then again at 1:30 or 2am. Then again at 5:30am. We've been letting him cry and have been successful at holding him off from 7:30 until 2:30 one night. Last night I tried to let him cry it out for the 1:30 feeding and let's just say that was NOT successful. He cried for two hours straight. He's never done that before. I finally nursed him at 3:30 and he slept until 7:30am. This is huge progress HUGE. We're getting closer and closer to a good nights sleep. I see a huge improvement in his mood when he gets better sleep. He is all smiles and is more alert. We'll keep working on it!


No comments: