Monday, August 10, 2009

Sitting Up!

Watch out world, Dillon is now sitting up. He has been tripod sitting for a while now, but is getting better and better at sitting up with no hands! He can sit up for a few minutes with no support. He tends to wobble as he doesn't realize his limitations yet. He's done a couple nose dives, but I keep pillows and the boppy pillow around to cushion his fall. He tried to "crawl" after the dogs and just topples over. The weather was a little cooler this weekend, so Dillon was able to wear some of his snazzy fall clothes. They fit so well right now, and I'm so afraid that come fall they won't fit anymore.

Sitting up!


This weekend we went to some tag sales and then to the Dairy Bar for lunch. Dillon didn't quite make it to lunch and fell asleep in his car seat. Sleeping at Rondeau's Dairy Bar. This entire year, I had been searching for fried clams, and finally got them at Revere Beach. I found this weekend that they sell them at the Dairy Bar. Who new they were so close all along?


Outdoor photo shoot:







Nap time
And here is the video of him sitting up:

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I love his little outfit in the outdoor photo session, so sweet! And that napping picture, oh my goodness. I love that he is cuddling w/ his bunny, so adorable.