Thursday, May 28, 2009

Soaking Up Every Moment

Next week is my last week of maternity leave. I'm trying so hard to stay positive, but I'm having such a hard time with this! Even though I won't be putting Dillon in daycare and will be working from home two days a week during the summer and full time in the fall, I'm still nervous! I'm going to miss day after day with my little Dillon all to myself. I'll miss taking him for walks before lunch and going to the grocery store. I also don't know how I'll take on a full time job on top of staying up all night with him! It's going to be hard, but it still seems so worth it. Just having Dillon in my life makes it happier. I try to keep remembering that I'm lucky to have each day with him. I've been having nightmares at night. I dream that I can't get enough work done because I'm thinking about him all the time! I'm sure it won't be as bad as I'm imagining! Right? When I'm away from him, all I can do it think about him. How on Earth am I going to focus at work?! Here are some pictures and video of what we've been up to recently.
Dillon has discovered the dogs! He loves to watch them. Here he is watching Lily. Oh Russells, your fun is just beginning!

No comments: