Thursday, September 11, 2008

14 weeks

I'm 14 weeks today and in my 4th month. I'm starting to feel better, slowly but surely. I still get nauseous here and there, but so much better. I've actually started to somewhat enjoy eating again! Tim and I are so excited to find out the sex of the baby. When I first found out I was pregnant, the sex didn't seem that important to me. Now, I really want to know! I thought at first it was a boy, but now I really have no idea. I think I MAY have felt the baby move recently. I'm not really sure. It is a strange bubbly, squirmy feeling in my stomach. Also, the dog stepped right on my stomach the other day and I felt something push back! It is very light sensation, and I don't notice it all the time. We'll see!



The weather is cooler this week and fall is on its way. For once, I'm actually happy to see the hot weather go. I love being cozy and comfy now!



Symptoms:



Tired (exhausted)

appetite increasing

headaches

pain in belly button

nausea



Strangest food craving:



I ate an entire can of aritchoke hearts!





What is baby up to?




Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

No comments: